Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yst cousin n bro came went to work with me, but they went for a drink. It's always bored when ur friends didnt come hopfully dear wil come to acc me today, but i dun think he'll.Meet apple jie after work,it been long since we saw each other and she was jus like a real sis to me cos i've been staying with her for years.We met at lucky chinatown for a chat with her Mac Manager friend, he been treatin us with this n dat.Thanks u,came this ang moh he make me n jie laugh til we can roll on e floor. Chatted til 6+ den cab home.
Woke up early in e mornin, stupid sch call up again. Call up dear he say meet me for lunch at my hse downstair dun dare to slp back cos i sure wont be able to wake up so bath n browse tru some web den he say nt meeting le cos it's rainnin and ahboon driving bike. Normal reaction,comes my attitude.But think back i shoulnt have cos i've to understand ;)
saw this disguesting things, it's duck tongue n they force me to eat, EEEE~!

apple n me

my pretty kerker ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home